Sonic Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, Give me some of that.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hey, Give me some of that. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey, Give me some of that.

Post  Tiraze The Hedgehog Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:43 am

Hey WHO ARE YOU [attacks Sage with chaos control]

ANSER ME
Tiraze The Hedgehog
Tiraze The Hedgehog
Standard Member
Standard Member

Male Number of posts : 117
Formation : Speed
Species : hedgehog
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Spade_the_hawk Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:25 pm

*Uses the sol emerald's opposite wavelength to cancel out the chaos control* "Hmph! My name is Sage, and you're gonna hafta do a lot better than a simple 1 emerald chaos control to beat me!"
Spade_the_hawk
Spade_the_hawk

Male Number of posts : 55
Location : In vegas, killing anyone who beats me in a card game.
Formation : Fly
Species : Hawk
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://freewebs.com/webmasterchaotix

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:30 pm

The counterattack created a large boom that could be heard within Alpha's radius. (which, if you don't know, is the distance from a center point)

"What the crap was that? Sounded like chaos control."
Alpha
Alpha

Male Number of posts : 128
Species : Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  Spade_the_hawk Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:40 pm

Edwidan runs to where he heard the blast, sees alpha, but doesn't stop in time, and crashes into alpha. Gets up. "*Pant pant pant* What?!?" (The sa2 references just get more obvious every day)
Spade_the_hawk
Spade_the_hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Spade_the_hawk Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:07 pm

"Now I see what's going on! Spade wants to replace me with the likes of you!!! So! Where do you think you're going with that position?!? SAY SOMETHING!!! YOU FAKE HEDGEHOG!!!" (I gotta start making these sa2 references as easy to recognize)
Spade_the_hawk
Spade_the_hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:38 pm

Alpha was randomly ran into by a new character. (lol that ref is reconizable lolz)

"Umm...something."

Well, he said something. But after hearing fake...

"Fake hedgehog? If I'm fake, who's real? Huh? You say something!"
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Spade_the_hawk Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:33 pm

"Hmph! My name is Edwidan! Don't forget it!!! Hey Sage!!! Which one of us is real to the best of your knowledge?" "Hmm? Well, I know Edwidan from before, so I guess I'm biased, but, I'm gonna say that you are you are, Edwidan." "*Sigh*. I guess I'm gonna have to explain how he's not a raving madman anymore. He's usually unnaturally calm, but when he snaps, he's unnaturally UNcalm. I guess you could say his personality is kinda like yin and yang. The dude is a walking enigma." "Yeah. When I go 'Black' the only thing that goes through my 'white' mind is 'Oh crap! I've gone black again!'"
Spade_the_hawk
Spade_the_hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:34 pm

Alpha has fallen asleep because of their long discussion.
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Spade_the_hawk Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:52 am

"*Sigh* WAKE UP MAN!!!" *Shakes alpha awake* "Why does that always happen?" "Well Spade, introduce us to your friend." "Oh, right. Alpha, these are Edwidan and Sage. Edwidan, Sage, this is Alpha." "Pleased to meet you." "Edwidan, I have no intention of replacing you. Then I would have no speed formation." "What? I thought hedgehogs were speed formation as a rule." "Not nessecarily. Alpha is fly formation. I know it may seem kinda odd, but it was his choice to make when filling out the form." "Oh."
Spade_the_hawk
Spade_the_hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:37 pm

"Hello Sage. Hello Edwidan. Nice to meet both of you."

"No not all hedgehogs are a speed formation. I can't run that fast really. That's why I carry around extreme gear."
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiraze The Hedgehog Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:55 am

WAHT!!!!!!

[CHAOS BLAST!]

[BLASTS EVERYTHING AND SAVES ALPHA BEFORE HE GETS HIT]
Alpha hey!
Tiraze The Hedgehog
Tiraze The Hedgehog
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Spade_the_hawk Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:36 am

"*Snap* ...WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!? I PAYED 5000 RINGS FOR THOSE SUNGLASSES, AND NOW YOU SHATTERED THEM??? I'M GONNA BARBECUE YOU, YOU BASTARD!!!!!!" "Woah, Sage! Take it easy! You can't fight a speed formation as a power formation! It wouldn't be a fair fight. Out of anyone here, Edwidan is the best suited to fight him." "Yeah, Sage. Srrsly, take it easy." "BLAH BLAHBIDY BLAH BLAH. ENOUGH OF YER DAMN YAPPING! A REAL MAN WOULD TAKE ON ANY FIGHT, BUT THAN AGAIN, YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE YELLOW BABY HEDGEHOG!!!" "SAGE!!! AS LEADER OF TEAM S.S.E., I COMMAND YOU TO STEP AWAY FROM THE HEDGEHOG, OR I WILL BE FORCED TO PUT THE STASIS COLLAR ON YOU!!!" "Why you... ARE YOU TAKING HIS SIDE?!?!? ARE YOU SAYING THAT HE'S RIGHT!?!?!?" "NO!!! YOU'RE BOTH CRAZY, STUPID!!!" "Hey Alpha, do you ever get the feeling that you're being left out of some big plot twist?"
Spade_the_hawk
Spade_the_hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:49 pm

Alpha us chuckling from their senseless and utterly loud arguement.

"Actually no..."

He then takes out a video camera and starts filming.
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Spade_the_hawk Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:53 pm

"LOOK YOU!!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO RAN AWAY FROM OUR LAST FIGHT WITH YOUR FEATHERY LITTLE TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!!! "ME??? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WENT 'WHITE' WHEN NO ONE WAS LOOKING, AND DECLARED THAT IT WAS OVER!!! "*sigh* Don't mind them. they always get like this when somebody else is in the path of Sage's rage." "YOU WANNA COME OVER HERE AND SAY SOMETHING EDWIDAN???" "HEY!!! I THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS BETWEEN YOU AND ME!!! WHEN DID HE BECOME PART OF THIS???" "*Snap* WHAT'S THAT SPADE??? YOU SAYIN' I CAN'T FIGHT???" "GOD!!! THIS IS JUST LIKE LAST TIME!!!" *Turns back into "white" edwidan* "Perhaps I should explain. Once, Sage went 'black' so badly, it lasted for 2 years. For this reason, about a week into his rage, Spade decided to leave our dimension. 'I refuse to have to take responsibility for his actions any longer' he said. (olive: edwidan trying to sound like spade(olive is kinda a mixture of brown and green)) we all have 'black' and 'white' sides, but Sage's is the worst. For some reason, my 'black' side always wore off faster. I wonder why that is?"
Spade_the_hawk
Spade_the_hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiraze The Hedgehog Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:29 pm

*shoots some chaos beams at there back end and laughs*

Woah barbacue bums
Tiraze The Hedgehog
Tiraze The Hedgehog
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Spade_the_hawk Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:46 pm

*sage jumps out of the way just in time* "Heh! Don't you realize that you can't beat sol energy with chaos energy? Face it! Until you learn to control sol energy, you'll never be able to beat me!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" "Ya know Alpha, you don't need to be here. It looks like this'll take a while. Besides, *fake smile* There is no way that I would get between them when they're fighting." "OW!!! DAMMIT TIRAZE, I JUST HAD MY TAIL FEATHERS COMBED, AND NOW YOU BURNT THEM OFF!!! YOU... WILL... PAY!!!!!!!" *Charges toward tiraze*
Spade_the_hawk
Spade_the_hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:47 pm

"Yea let's get outta here. Wanna see my lab?"

Alpha led the way to his house.
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Spade_the_hawk Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:04 pm

"Sounds like a good plan." *Goes "white" again* "Yeah, I think I'll go too." "HEY!!! I AINT DONE WITH YOU YE-*Turns white*...Yeah, I'll go too." "Heh. Rule #2, whenever their fights last more than 2 posts, walk away. They'll surely follow suit."
Spade_the_hawk
Spade_the_hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:12 pm

"Wow...follow suit. Ok on we go! Oh wait I just remembered there's a teleport there just 2 feet from our current location. It seemed to be covered by dust and dirt..."

Alpha kneeled down and dusted away some of the dirt on the ground, and it revealed a silver plate. It shined with blue neon behind the buttons located on it, and it reflected the sun brightly.

"...from the chaos control effect. Well here we go. Just type in the code...and bam! Were ready t-"

At that instant Alpha had been sucked in by a vortex inside the plate and lead to his lab.
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Spade_the_hawk Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:20 pm

"Woah! A warp panel!!! I haven't seen one of those since I left the Sol dimension! Well, here we go! WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"*Gets sucked into the portal* "Hup!" he said as he jumped in. "YEEEAAAHHHHH!!!!!"
Spade_the_hawk
Spade_the_hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Spade_the_hawk Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:17 pm

"Wow. I haven't seen a lab as technologically advanced as this since Spade's lab back in our dimension." "Ya. Srrsly." "OOOH!! THIS BUTTON IS BIG AND RED!" *pushes the button*
Spade_the_hawk
Spade_the_hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:53 pm

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..."

Alpha appeared out of the vortex and warned him of the incoming danger of pressing the BRB, A.K.A Big Red Button. Too bad he already pressed it. It opens the door to the "Not supposed to be seen" projects. It first laser scans and then if it's negative, it shoots the pusher with an inferno of flames...
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Spade_the_hawk Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:22 am

Laser scans Edwidan "ACCESS DENIED." says a robotic voice. "OH SH--!!!!!" *FWOOOM!!!!* "SWEET SON OF MANIC HELP US!!!"
Spade_the_hawk
Spade_the_hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:51 am

"I cannot resist laughing...HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Okay I'm done. Feel free to explore the place, all except the BRB!"
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Spade_the_hawk Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:59 am

"OOH! MICROSOFT PAINT, HOOKED UP TO FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: MY LIFE AS A KING, HOOKED UP TO A NONVIRTUAL REALITY HELMET!" "We can use architek to create new characters at will!" "Let's make a son of Manic character." "Why?" "Coz manic is awesome, idiot." "*Sigh* Whatever." "Cool! But before we do that, TO THE READY TO JOIN SECTION!!!! Okay. Now that that's out of the way, let's make him." *Sage and Spade look at Edwidan* "What? Why are you looking at me?" "You have the most fond memories of Manic." "Yeah. You know exactly what he was like." (Me ranting: For some reason, whenever I type as "white" Sage, I find myself pressing the keys a lot lighter, and whenever I type as "Black" Sage, I find myself hammering on the keys) "So, step up to MS paint, and make Manic III!" "Kay." (Mumbling): "Okay, let's see here... He's green, has the overall same body as Sonic, crazy hair, orange vest, same red and white shoes as tails.... Now, let's change him up a bit... OLIVE green instead of regular green (Mainly because is would be frigging confusing to have 2 chars that talk in green) Curve the quills up, like shadow's, Give him a black vest, Make his shoes green and white instead of red and white, keep the spike bracelets, give him a skull tattoo, and see if we can keep the gloves... no... okay, switch the gloves... hmmm... straps or fingerless..." "Do fingerless." "How did you hear my mumbling?" "Remember basic science. Canines can hear much better than people... Or in this case, hedgehogs and hawks." "...Okay..." (Mumbling again): "Fingerless gloves... Black sunglasses... The most important feature, the medallion... And for god's sake, give the guy some pants." (Not mumbling any more): "There!" "Now call Chime, and tell her to build." "Kay." *Shakes his hand like he's ringing a bell* "You called, Sire?" "Build." "Ah, You wish to build. Choose which structure you would like to build." "Upload from Microsoft Paint." "Do you wish to upload: maniciii.img?" "Yes." "Choose where to build." "Transfer to outside world." "Your wish is my command, Sire." "Here he comes!" "Why are we doing this again?" "Because my lab is in the different dimension, idiot!" "I would appreciate it, if you would stop calling me an idiot." "Weird. I thought for sure a comment like that would make you go 'black.'" "Just about. I'm almost there." *Snap* "SHUT UP!!!!!!! STOP CALLING ME AN IDIOT!!!!! I'M NOT THE IDIOT!!!! YOU ARE!!!!!!!" "Actually, Edwidan is the biggest idiot here." "It's true. I have an IQ of 6/100. And anyway Sage. Spade IS smarter than you." "WHAT WAS THAT???? YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, YA LITTLE GREEN IDIOT?????" "Yes, actually, now that you mention it, I do. Sage, you have an IQ of 25/100, and Spade has an IQ of 33/100, and Blade Nondeska, you guys remember him, has an IQ of 60/100." "OH YEAH???? WELL I KNOW HOW TO SIMPLIFY FRACTIONS!!!!!!! SIMPLIFIED, MY IQ IS 1/4!!!! SIMPLIFIED, SPADE'S IQ STAYS THE SAME!!!! AND SIMPLIFIED, BLADE'S IQ IS 3/5!!!!!!" "Congratulations. You're 23 and you know fourth grade math." "Wow. Sage IS pretty dumb, now that I think about it." "SHUT UP!!!! BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!" "Wow. You would make a really crappy role model. It's a good thing that I'm the leader of team S.S.E." "SEE, THAT'S ANOTHER THING THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!! WHY ARE YOU THE LEADER????? I'M 23 AND YOU TWO ARE 16 AND 15!!!!!!! WHY AM I NOT THE LEADER?????" "You wanna list?" "YES, YES I DO!!!!!" "Okay; 1. Your persuasive skills really suck. 2. You go black and white this badly. 3. You lack leadership skills. 4. You only have an IQ of 1/4. 5. You--" "ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP!!!!!" "Sorry, Sage. I hate to do this, but..." *Goes really fast to teleport behind him. grabs him by the scruff of his neck* "PWAH!!!" *Gets knocked out* "*Snore snore snore*" "He should be fine when he wakes up. In the meantime, look!" They immediately notice that Manic III is taking form. "Ooh! You're right!" "Hey guys. I'm Manic III. Just call me Manic." "Wow. I didn't think that would work." *Is just waking up* "Actually, it's obvious that it would work." "You didn't think it would work either, did you?" "No, no I didn't." *Eyes the gems in Sage's gloves greedily* "Hey, Sage! Look over there! It's a distraction!" "Really? Where?" *Steals gems quickly* "I don't see a distraction anywhere... OH MY GOD!!!! WHERE'D THE GLOVE GEMS GO????" "You must've dropped them somewhere."
Spade_the_hawk
Spade_the_hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum